You've probably heard the joke. Coconut oil fixes everything from dry skin, to cavities, to your bad credit. Coconut oil is pretty great but it's even better when it's got cannabis in it! It's like The Avengers coming together with all their super powers combined. It's easy to make with the sous vide method and ultra discreet. Check it out.
Medicated Coconut Oil
Makes 8 oz
8 oz coconut oil
1 oz trim, organic
1. First you need to decarb your trim to activate the THC. You can decarb using the sous vide method or you can wrap the trim in foil and place in the oven at 310ºF for 10-18 minutes. You know it's ready when it starts smelling like a Christmas tree.
2. Set your sous vide water bath to 85ºC (185ºF).
3. Pour the coconut oil in a large canning jar and add the warm, decarbed trim. Seal the jar and place into the water bath to sous vide for 4 hours to fully infuse.
4. After 4 hours, gently remove jar from water bath and let cool.
5. Strain out the trim and discard.
6. Keep the oil in a cool dark place or in the fridge.