It's always interesting to go back through history to a time when cannabis was considered a medicine. If there was a cannabis museum, we think these vintage medicine bottles would be on display:
1. If these cannabis extract capsules from McKesson & Robbins existed today they would be in high demand.
2. Tinctures - still popular even in 2016.
3. When you see the label you know you're in luck.
4. Hashish? Yes, please!
5. Generic containers for what ails ya.
6. The Sharp & Dohme bottle would be considered "cool design" today.
via antique cannabis book
7. Just a little ointment used topically will do ya.
via why not news
8. Interesting to see it used for colic.
9. Now that's just a cool bottle.
10. One pint of cannabis elixir offered by Eli Lilly Pharmaceuticals.
11. Parke-Davis once marketed cannabis like aspirin.
12. The term "Indian Cannabis" used to make it sound like an eastern medicine.
*Bonus Round - how about some heroin to help you with ... whatever heroin is used for.